As our society tackles many challenges, we have many NGOs emerging that help in uplifting and supporting various movements.
However, we face many challenges, especially with the funding process:
Our goal is to ensure that the NGOs you donate to are genuine
Introducing Fund N'GO -
A secure funding platform for the donors to ensure that all of their money reaches the right cause.
Blockchain has consistently proven its potential to disrupt and bring about a positive change in streamlining complex processes.
Blockchain resolves issues with the features such as Transparency, Immutability, Speed, Security, and Trust.
** Challenges we ran into: **
** How we resolved these issues: **
One of the major challenges was to create a smart contract and deploy it into our blockchain. Although it was a small set of code, it required a deep understanding of Web3 and other protocols.
However, we were able to pull this off by using the Open Zeppelin Library – A wide range of inbuilt packages that allowed us to deploy smart contract into our blockchain. It took a whopping 8 hours to understand, and was definitely worth it!
1. Ethereum Smart Contract - Fund N'GO Network
2. React.JS - Frontend Portals for Donors ; NGO's ; Providers
3. Node.JS/Express.JS - Backend Engine to support the portals
4. MongoDB - Backend Database
5. Truffle Suite – For building our own tokens
6. Open Zeppelin – Libraries used for writing smart contracts
7. Ganache – Used for running private Blockchain