The problem SevaShop solves
The service sector in India faces the following problems.
- Let’s say you want to book a slot at a barbershop near you. There is no easy way for Individuals like us to book a service near us.
- The easiest way for services to go online right now is to list on aggregators, but doing so destroys the business’s brand and reduces margins.
- Setting up your store with something like Shopify is possible, but it is a daunting task and quite expensive.
- Even the businesses who have gone online find it time-consuming to make digital marketing content.
SevaShop helps any service-based business build their online stores with a simple mobile app. Our B2B application will allow businesses like salons, car workshops, etc., to create an e-commerce store in 15 secs. With multilingual and vernacular language support, we will empower tier 2 and 3 market segments to go online with ease.
Check out our app on the Play Store!
Checkout the Demo Video
Checkout the MVP Video
Challenges we ran into
- Web development is something none of us had done before, so finding the right technologies and tutorials to follow was quite a task
- GraphQL integration was something we really had to pick our brains and figure out the best solution. Specially because we were building a multi-tenant solution
- Making a PWA was tougher than using Flutter/Kotlin, but the benefits of having a single codebase for all platforms will help us scale quickly in the future
- Form management is kinda tricky in Frontend, even with Formik
- The BIGGEST CHALLENGE, however, was to do all of the above along with our end semester exams
How do you feel we can improve? We're open to any feedback.
Feel free to suggest features/challenges. You can drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on Telegram.
Thanks to all of the courses/blogs/docs mentioned below