Hey, I'm a coder who is a big foodie and even cooks sometimes. I love anything involving data engineering and have been recently exploring the world of blockchain.
One of my favorite projects was during Google Summer of Code, where I redesigned some VLC media player components. This year I interned at The Expedia group, where I built a scalable and secure data transfer pipeline.
My college ID defines me as a Computer Science major, but when you get right down to it, I'm much more — I'm an investor, blogger, design enthusiast, startup lover, traveler, and an open-source geek.
- Realvol - Software Developer Intern
May 2018 - July 2018
- Developed a Unity mobile VR app to view MRI scans. Built the VR interactions
and helped in the data processing.
- Coded all the hands-free interactions and helped in the data processing.
- VideoLAN - Google Summer of Code Student
June 2019 - August 2019
- Redesigned the VLC Media Player for Linux/Windows platform using Qt/C++
- Focused on designing and developing more fluid and intuitive interactions and
wrote production level code.
- Expedia Group - Associate Software Development Engineer Intern
May 2020 - July 2020
- Worked on handling data between MongoDB and S3 by making microservices with Spark job in Scala
- Understood how to deploy applications to the cloud with security and performance in mind
- Precog - Undergraduate Researcher
August 2020 - Present
- Built a strong data collection pipeline using the Elastic-Logstash-Kibana(ELK) stack
- Wrote down efficient Elasticsearch DSL queries
- Used Open Source Intelligence tools like Twint to collect tweets
- Applied reverse engineering methods using Mitmproxy to reverse engineer an app's API