Sublimate is a DeFi smart contract app that lets artists, open-source developers, content creators, and charity organizations accept continuous financial support from anyone in the form of streamable tokens.
- Reward your favorite artist, creator, or charity on a continual basis, at your own pace.
- Mint streamable tokens (strETH, strDAI, etc) by depositing ETH, DAI or any ERC-20 token.
- Start a "streamable subscription" to a recipient by choosing a token, a duration, and a rate or maximum amount. Funds will be streamed out of your balance and into the recipient's every time a block is added to the blockchain. You can cancel a subscription at any time.
- You pay gas fees only when starting/canceling subscriptions, and converting between streamable and non-streamable tokens. There are no recurring fees during the subscription itself.
- Connect your wallet address to build a personalized "creator page" ready to receive streamable tokens. You'll get a custom sublimate.finance link to share to your fans and followers (optionally personalizable by connecting to ENS/Unstoppable Domains, e.g. sublimate.finance/creator/vitalik.eth or sublimate.finance/creator/brad.crypto).
- Track your balance, number of supporters, and other analytics using our built in dashboard powered by The Graph.
- Use our embeddable subscribe widget so anyone can support you from your newsletter, blog or website.
- Pay it forward – showcase other creators you're supporting!
About the protocol:
- Streamable Tokens are an extension of ERC-20 overriding the balanceOf() and transfer() methods. Subscriptions are stored within the contract and defined as a rate in tokens per block and a max amount of tokens to send.
- The balance of streamable tokens can be dynamically computed at any time, using the following formula:
balance = lastUpdatedBalance + (incomingRate - outgoingRate) * (block - lastUpdatedBlock). Subscriptions can be canceled at any time by the sender.