The Stream Rent smart contract allows users to create NFTs out of any offchain resource they might have, and gain income by renting them out. It also allows other users to rent the resources they need and only pay for as long as they possess the resources.
- Users can mint their NFTs and associate an offchain resource to the created tokens.
- Other users can view these NFTs and rent them at a rate specified by the owner.
- The payment of the rent takes place through Superfluid Constant Flow Agreements, which allows the payment to take place at as a constant stream for as long as the user holds the rented token.
- When the stream is closed, the NFT automatically gets returned back to the original owner by using the Superfluid Agreement Callbacks.
- Biconomy has been set up to allow meta transactions on the Matic Testnet.