The problem Saarthi ?, A support system for those in need. solves
Saarthi takes a multi-dimentional approach towards helping those in need of Financial, Medical or Computational Resources.
1. No Language Barrier
- Saarthi can be utlized to its full capabilities natively in, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Arabic.
2. Ease of Acessability
- Login using any phone number or social account making blockchain adoption easy and seamless.
- It offers a universal Medical QR that can be used by health officials to instantly gauge and keep track of the patient's medical history.
- Saarthi utlizes Tensorflow Distributed to create a medical computation network that lets users contribute extra processing power towards training and helping organizations in need of computational resources who can utlize saarthi to build applications on top of it, like one on the dashboard that lets you check if you should see a doctor according to your symptoms.
- With Saarthi, you can contribute towards the medical expenses of those who are less fortunate and cannot afford to pay their dues, or donate towards the choice of your fund, directly, without the need for any middle man.
- Users can create campaigns to raise awareness for their cause and ask for donations towards their medical expenses. Campaigns help those who are underprivileged and can't afford the expenses.
- Saarthi becomes a decentralized store for your medical records with the ability to allow approved entities like hostpitals to access the reports and medical data. This further helps keep track of ongoing cases without revealing private information.
- You can also opt-in to contribute your data towards medical research, utlizing Saarthi's medical computation network to help others in need of a cure.
- Saarthi empowers whistleblowers and enables those who would like to report incidents anonymously, directly to relevant authorities.
Challenges we ran into
Making blockchain technology accessible and it's adoption seamless. Integration of Distrbuted Computing with Smart Contracts.