The problem Freekick solves
Freekick will match a football game for those who are eager to
- Find like-minded individuals to form a team and play football.
- Establish their own football club and schedule matches.
- Offer their services as a referee and earn rewards.
Freekick is committed to maintaining transparency in operations. This is achieved by recording all financial transactions related to the club on a blockchain, making them publicly visible and auditable.
Challenges we ran into
- Attracting non-Web3 users to Web3 services.
- Overcoming barriers to mass adoption of Web3.
- Create a service that doesn't appear significantly different from the traditional services users are accustomed to.
- Leverage the unique capabilities of the Near blockchain platform to deliver a seamless user experience.