The problem AccetProtocol solves
*Please find pitch in second link.
- Even if the NFTs are Non-fungible, their underlying actual digital asset is not.
- NFT smart contracts (like receipts) are verifiable but the asset (like a painting) is not.
- A fake NFT smart contract can point to original assets (like ipfs URI) and there is this many-to-one relationship between NFT contracts to media.
- Tons of NFT collection ripoffs being sold.
- No clear seperation of power of control between artists and contract developers/deployers.
- Manual and inefficient takedowns of duplicate NFTs.
- This protocol will prevent NFT counterfeiting and will uphold the assets/media integrity and give clear powers and access control to the creators and ensure the customers that their NFT (as well as the artwork ) is legitimate and non counterfeitable.
This can become a basis of a seperate NFT markeplace and/or an integration to current marketplaces.*