Technically sophisticated and management professional with a pioneering career reflecting strong leadership qualifications coupled with “hands-on” Telecom, IoT, Digital & Banking expertise. Maintain focus on achieving results while implementing advanced technology, business solutions to meet a diversity of client needs with excellent International exposure. Possess an excellent track record in timely delivery of mission-critical projects. Team-based management style with excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Working on Merchant enhancement, developing the product for Customer and Merchant
Zkybot is a startup were majorly focusing on IoT & Blockchain solutions. As a senior manager (Techno Sales role), working with existing known clients. On new clients identifying, use to start with market research and identify potential clients to go forward, target the clients by communicating through LinkedIn or face to face interaction. I was successfully interacted with the big clients in Plantations and Courier services, presented them the unique solutions and submitted the commercials. Weekly review the Sales pipeline, develop and implement new sales initiatives, working on new strategies and programs to capture the new clients. Reviewing daily report on the activities to be performed, interacting with the clients on regular intervals to understand their organization objective and also on any new development (use case) by Zkybot
I am leading the Digital CoE team in Malaysia, doing multiple roles like presales & Project Management for the opportunities on Digital transformation, IoT, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Architecture, CRM, Mobile apps, etc. and handling the team.
In presales, me & my team are supporting the sales team on any new RFP/RFI or pitching for any new opportunity, support the sales team by providing technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements. Interacting with potential clients to understand their technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information collated prior to produce a solution. Delivering technical solutions in a specialized manner and that to in a fixed timeframes. Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally. I am working on the leads, out of which, 3 leads are in the final stage of project conversion. On any opportunity, my accountability is to identify the pain area and coming up the technology looking by the client (sometimes, the client will provide the technology) and identifying the resource and partners. Interacting with clients, from initials meeting (understanding the scope) until presenting the solution with all the cost. My KPI is to continue pursuing with clients and showcases how the solution is coming up on time to time, to increase the customer confidence level. Working with partners by doing an initial discussion on their capabilities & availability and assigning the opportunity. Time to time checking the progress of the work, validating the documents, & presentations shared by partners.
Working with NTT Data as a consultant from Delfers, as part of consultant my other responsibilities is to handle a team of 15 members with timely approving their weekly status reports, Timesheets, Overseas travel, etc. Responsibility is to assign the opportunity and working closely with them on the output of the document or presentations. Interacting with the team on weekly bases to understand their issues during the project execution and helping them in resolving the concerns.
Eptisa is a PMC to Kakinada smart city cooperation limited (KSCCL). My role is to review the smart elements (like FRS, RLVD, ANPR, ATCS, Environment, Weather, Lighting, ECB, VMS, Waste Management, Fleet Management, etc.) design, reviewing the technical documents, identifying and filling the architectural gaps, and elements integration with Cisco CDP (Connected Digital Platform). Working with on ground team to identify the ideal location for elements to install and helping the stakeholders (KSCCL, Kakinada Municipal cooperation (KMC), Police etc.,) to take right decision. Project status updated to Collector of East Godavari district, Superintendent of Police (East Godavari district), Commissioner of KMC and CEO of KSCCL. On behalf of KSCCL, presented the solution to Central Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
Joined as Senior Architect but worked in multiple roles like IoT Consultant, Senior Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Solution Analyst, leading Business & Solution Analyst team, Senior Consultant and Proposal Author in Banking, Digital, and Telecom. Following are the multiple assignments.
• Solution designing for IoT (M2M) Platform involving in E2E Business Processes, On-Boarding processes for Enterprise, Device, and Application. Defining Use Cases, E2E Business Processes including O/BSS. Generating the Events, Alarms, and Notifications on the Axeda platform sending these events to the Orga Billing for Rating & Billing.
• Leading the Business/Solution Analyst team for one of the industry leaders in the banking sector, it has a presence in 80 countries. My role is to support them to transform their services to get benefited by selling intelligently, so to achieve I am working on digital projects aligned with their roadmap.
• Led the consulting team, for Saudi Arabia based service provider, guiding the customer on the transformation of OSS/BSS. Understanding the existing process and providing the new process and guidelines to the customer in their enterprise and wholesale business.
• Worked with UK based service provider on mediation system. Activates involved are to understand the requirement, development & deploying the solution into the production.
• Worked as a consultant on product analysis with the Central America service provider, developed a framework to analyze and consolidate the products based on multiple parameters.
• Worked as a consultant with the Central America service provider for identifying the best control point solution (SCP), which can be accommodated with their new billing solution.
• Senior Architect in Green Energy Management System (GEMS) project, my role was to construct bill reconciliation logic on Maximo and worked on other activities like designing, develop & deploy the reports to production.
• Senior Architect in presales working closely with customers to understand their environment and coming up with a solution. Worked on multiple RFP and RFI by submitting the responses. Constructed multiple POC’s to showcase customers about the look and feel of solution flow.