Hi, I'm Sai kamal. I'm a Full Stack Developer 🚀 from Hyderabad, India. I'm a pre-final year student contributing to various open-sourced projects and working on quite a few personal projects. I'm also part of multiple start-up companies aiming high 🌟
I'm interested in Web Development, Mobile App Development, Machine learning and Data Science.
Beside programming, I got a penchant for writing!
Check out my Portfolio at https://dantusaikamal.github.io/
Find out more about me at:
• Conducted hands-on workshops and sessions on Web Development, Docker, Kotlin, Kubernetes, Cloud, Git.
• Part of 250 students from India that were selected as Google Developer Students Clubs lead in 2021.
• Established a technical community in the college and built various open-source projects.
• Built an Operating System for Engineering colleges in the state of Telangana that comes pre-installed with all the software an Engineer of any majors would require.
• The Operating System is based on Linux kernel and is made open-sourced in order to encourage other students contribute to the Operating System and learn more about Operating Systems.
• Led the Development team of a Start-up that focuses on Electric vehicle charging stations and smart energy meters.
• Built cross platform scalable mobile applications using flutter and deployed the data pipelines on AWS EC2, and Azure instances.
• Designed UI wireframes for the applications using Figma and also documentation for the applications.
• Improved the response time of applications by over 800 milliseconds, using advanced frameworks, data structures, caching mechanism and optimized code in order to reduce the number of queries to the database.
• Overhauled the UI for Quriverse React.js application, which is India's first interactive community platform.
• Integrated Live streaming platform with 100ms live and nest.js. Built REST APIs, Websockets for handling dynamic requests in real time.
• Handled queries from Django backend and hosted react.js application on AWS Amplify, Database in AWS RDS and Backend in AWS Beanstalk. Also used Amazon S3, EC2 instances, ECS and built CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions.
• Solved critical production issues and built robust microservices.
• Working on designing and development of an interactive live streaming application in flutter.