I am currently working at socket.tech and building featuremonkey.com. Seeing my code finally doing what it was supposed to do is something that drives me.
Some of the projects I have worked on:
- Hazel- Saas which helps build, train and ship custom deep learning models using a simple visual interface as a rest API to your app. Drag and drop UI allows users to generate deep learning models on the fly.
Bagged 1st position at headout hackathon.
- GetSh*tDone- A last min exam preparation social network that helps reduce video watch time ~20%, summarise blogs and convert handwritten notes to text. The video editing tool processes video to rush by pauses and focus on important content only.
Secured 3rd position at wmn hackathon.
- Anna Assistant- A community-driven ambitious virtual assistant on google chrome to automate 20+ tasks via voice. #3 Product of the day in Product hunt.
- SellYo - A central government-funded project which allows users to buy and sell physical goods within people they know.
- Pelican- A google chrome extension to make Facebook more minimal and focused. The minimal mode supports only timeline and chats while focus mode replaces the timeline with new quote every time.
- Karrot (contributor) - A web-based application to support and organize food saving groups worldwide. Schedule pickups, gather feedback, build in message support, notifications via mail, android apps and web browser push. Project Link: github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend
BlossomGet that dream VC FundingFlask, TensorFlow
getShitdoneLast Minute jugaadBootstrap, Flask, Natural language processing (NLP), OCR, FFmpeg
EddytEdit Audio like text
Socket🤝PerpIntegrating Socket to bridge assets on PerpReact, ethers.js, Tailwind CSS
Feature MonkeyA community-driven feedback tracker for web3jQuery, Django, Bulma, ethers.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, Tailwind CSS